we’re looking for a director to lead our new science, evidence and analytics function.
Who we’re looking for
- has a depth of experience in the development and use of large datasets in healthcare, and of their application in research
- will bring significant personal credibility through their grasp of data analytics and their understanding of the science behind current health and care innovations
- will develop relationships across an array of stakeholders
- has excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate a clear vision for our developing role in the wider evidence ecosystem
- has political astuteness and the ability to inspire confidence internally and externally.
How to apply
玩红包扫雷说明visit for more information about the role and recruitment process. for a confidential conversation, please contact robin staveley or lucy deane of gatenbysanderson on 0113 205 6283 or 07825 990 792.
Closing date: 9am on Friday 6 March 2020.
Preliminary interviews during the weeks commencing 16 March and 23 March.
Panel interview: w/c 20 April 2020.
玩红包扫雷说明we improve outcomes for people using the nhs and other public health and social care services by:
- Producing evidence-based guidance and advice for health, public health and social care practitioners.
- Developing quality standards and performance metrics for those providing and commissioning health, public health and social care services.
- Providing a range of information services for commissioners, practitioners and managers across the spectrum of health and social care.
Business plan 2019 to 20
To find out more about our vision and priorities for 2019 to 2020, read our business plan.
Annual report 2018 to 19
For more on our work and achievements, read our latest annual report.
Why work for us?
When you work with us, everything you do helps to improve health and social care. Find out more about why you'll love working here.