Draft guidance consultation
玩红包扫雷说明you can now review and comment on this draft guideline.
The consultation closes on Friday 27 March 2020 at 5pm.
玩红包扫雷说明how to comment
1. Register your organisation or comment as an individual
If you’re commenting for an organisation, your organisation needs to be registered as a stakeholder.
Not eligible? Contact the stakeholder organisation玩红包扫雷说明 that most closely represents your interests and pass your comments to them.
玩红包扫雷说明we can accept comments from individuals. these will be considered, but you won’t get a formal response and they won’t be posted on the nice website. wherever possible we encourage you to submit your comments through a registered stakeholder organisation.
2. Read the consultation documents
Documents to comment on:
- Draft guideline - just the recommendations
- Evidence reviews;
- Evidence review A - Antiplatelet therapy (ACS)
- Evidence review B - Early invasive vs conservative management (UA/NSTEMI)
- Evidence review C - Antithrombin therapy (UA/NSTEMI)
- Evidence review D - Antithrombin therapy for primary PCI (STEMI)
- Evidence review E - Culprit-vessel only vs complete revascularisation
- Evidence review F - Drug eluting stents (ACS)
- Evidence review G - Combination of antiplatelet and antocoagulant therapies
- Evidence review H - Duration of betablockers
- Health economic analysis
- Economic model (see 5.)
- Supporting appendices:
- Antipletelet NMA write-up
- CG94 - Unstable Angina and NSTEMI guideline
- CG167 - The acute management of myocardial infarction with ST-segment elevation
- CG172 - Secondary prevention in primary and secondary care for patients following a myocardial infarction
- Recommendations signposting
- Table on early invasive angiography
If you want to review the economic model, please see 5. Economic models below and fill in the confidentiality form.
Other information about the consultation
- Equality impact assessment
- Committee member list and Declarations of interest
- Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved
3. Add your comments
- You must use this comments form.
- You must declare any links with, or funding from, the tobacco industry
if you share similar views with another organisation, send a joint response.
Make sure you consider:
- The areas that will have the biggest impact on practice and be challenging to implement
- How to help users overcome challenges
Developing NICE guidelines: how to get involved suggests some other areas to comment on.
4. Email the form to us
Deadline: 5pm on Friday 27 March 2020.
5. Economic model
The developer has produced an economic model to support the guideline on Acute Coronary Syndromes. To receive an executable version of this model, please submit a request to ACS@qingrenpu.com with a signed copy of the confidentiality acknowledgement and undertaking form.
We will then send you a link to an executable version of the economic model by email. The deadline for returning your comments is the same as for the guideline consultation: 5pm on Friday 27 March 2020.
This page was last updated: 玩红包扫雷说明